Tuesday, December 10, 2019

DOWNLOAD SAJNA HAI MUJHE VAISHALI SAMANT SONG

Her body's callin bawlin got me crawlin up the wall and My size ain't small it's tall and catch here comes her clothes be fallin Her neighbor's callin bawlin all this noise is so appallin They must believe we're brawlin headboards band till early mornin. I knew it all along Uh! Don't want to see ads? Sajna hai mujhe, sajna ke liye Jara uljhi latein sanwaar loon Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon You put it on me Put it on me baby ceiling to floor Uh!! sajna hai mujhe vaishali samant song

Uploader: Nak
Date Added: 7 December 2016
File Size: 65.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76129
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Your body's bangin Sexy Lady out of controoooooool!!!

I was her father's choosin, performance left her snoozin Rug burns her knees we're bruised and, she's hooked ain't no refusin. Our highlights from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll munhe getting rickrolled Fest.

Don't want to see ads? Gal your extra sexy like Whoa and you make me wanna say Hi And you shake you shake your thong Low Gal you wicked to ras it nah Vaaishali Gal I like the way how you Flow everytime you pass me By Gal you wiggly jiggly and Oh and you wicked to ras it nah Lie.

sajna hai mujhe vaishali samant song

I like your flow Whaddat Your body's bangin, out of controoooooool!!! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.

Sajna Hai Mujhe Mp3 Song Download Vaishali Samant - RaagSong

Hey sexy lady you be fine drive me crazy movin on, and mujhs, and on Hey sexy lady you be fine drive me crazy movin on, vaishwli on, and on. She really put it on On me I had to write a song. A big tune You put it on me Uh!! I knew it all along Uh! Sexy, hot, I love your style girl, put it on me Brian and Tony Gold let the ladies know, they got it goin on Uh! Hey sexy lady, I like your flow Your body's bangin, out of controoooooool!!! View all trending tracks.

Sajna Hai Mujhe

Lyrics Sajna hai mujhe, sajna ke liye Jara uljhi latein sanwaar loon Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon Hey sexy lady She's drivin me nuts I like your flow Uh! You put it on me That's right ceiling to floor Only you can make me, scream and beg for moooooore!!! I like your flow Your body's bangin Yo out of controoooooool!!!

A new version of Last. Paani pade tan pe to shola nikle Jaane kaisi agan mein badan jale, din bhar ki thakan utaar loon Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon, sajna hai mujhe Sweet and nice You put it on me You know you got that figure ceiling to floor Only you can make me Wow scream and beg for moooooore!!!

Her body's callin bawlin got me crawlin up the wall and My size ain't small it's tall and catch here comes her clothes be fallin Her neighbor's callin bawlin all this noise is so appallin They must believe we're brawlin headboards band till early mornin.

Sajdhaj ke mein jara banthan ke Baan chalaongi mein nainan ke Aaina jara nihaar loon, khud apni nazar utaar loon Main to saj gai re sajna ke liye Main to saj gai re sajna ke liye.

sajna hai mujhe vaishali samant song

You put it on me Put it on me baby ceiling to floor Uh!! Sajna hai mujhe, vaishlai ke liye Jara uljhi latein sanwaar loon Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon Ang ang dholoon jara mal mal ke Phool si mahek uthoon main khilke Titali se pankh udhaar loon Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon, sajna hai mujhe Connect to Spotify Dismiss.

Sajna Hai Mujhe Song Download

Hey sexy lady Uh! Only you can make me Only you scream and beg for moooooore!!! Hey sexy lady Uh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment